MASTERCLASS. IV CONGRESO INTERNACIONAL DE FISIOTERAPIA Y DOLOR
JUEVES 4 MAYO. (10:00-14:00)
MASTERCLASS 1: GRADED MOTOR IMAGERY (IMAGINERÍA MOTORA GRADUAL).
Pre-conference Course: Graded Motor Imagery (David Butler):
- To know the effects of Graded Motor Imagery (GMI) program in patients with persistent pain.
- Understand how neuroplastic changes can be induced by GMI in sensory and motor areas that are altered in various chronic pain processes.
- Learn and understand the different phases of the IMG: laterality discrimination, explicit motor imagery and mirror therapy.
- Integrate the GMI with the other therapeutic strategies used by the physiotherapist in pain treatment.
- To know the available scientific evidence and the results of the different clinical trials in which the GMI has been used.
JUEVES 4 MAYO. (16:00-20:00)
MASTERCLASS 2: MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH FOR CHRONIC PAIN (ABORDAJE MULTIDISCIPLINAR DEL DOLOR CRÓNICO)
Kevin E. Volwes
Pre-conference Course: Multidisciplinary approach to chronic pain.
Kevin Vowles y Chris Main
- Know multidisciplinary approaches that cover the biological, psychological and social aspects that may be related to pain.
- Understand the advantages of a multidisciplinary approach in patients with pain, as well as the tools used from each discipline.
- Use acceptance and commitment techniques as a tool to deal with the complexity of chronic pain.
- Correctly apply clinical exercises that have been designed to improve acceptance and commitment, as well as help in clarifying values and promoting value-based action for use in patients with chronic pain.
You can register to the Workshops here